Sunday, June 11, 2006

The biggest key to my success is the BMW community. The owners clubs, etc. It’s amazing, I got a check for $100 from the Chesapeake BMW Owners Club, which way cool. (Thanks guys!) People are coming out of the woodwork, even guys on LTs. It’s like this dorman community coming back to life, they haven’t seen a BMW compete in road racing in years. It’s like Woodstock coming back or something. BMW’s dominated in the 70’s and now they’re back. Basically to see it in their eyes, well, its’ very cool. The coolest thing about BMW guys is the distances they ride to get here. Last year at V.I.R., with two weeks notice, we had 52 riders, one guy and his son rode down from Toronto, Candada. That’s plenty of motivation for me to go out and ride the way I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home