Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hello all, I have been running like crazy since I have been here. I did get three twenty minute sessions in yesterday. I like this track cause its a "riders" track. Horsepower will not make up for rider inability at Heartland Park.

Very good traction and very hard on front tires. I did 3 sessions and it destroyed the left side of the front tire. Extreme trail braking which again, favors our BMW R1200S. You have to have a lot of patience and not rush corners here. A lot of decreasing radius turns and 90 plus degree entrances. I had to force myself to go slower in order to go faster.

Thunderbike qualifying Sat. and final on Sunday. I will be entering a sprint race to see where I can pass during the National race.

I will be in Garage 2 with 9no #'s on them, but its the second one you see.

Take care!

N8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home