Sunday, February 04, 2007

So the Bears are losing, no big deal... I would have liked to see the underdog win as we love seeing the so called underdog BMW win too! The Eagles are not in the big show so Im not to ineterested. Partly ue to me getting ready to practice tomorrow in Jennings. With only a forecasted high of 56, I will no ride unitl a little after 1pm.

What I think really stinks is I have now goe from 2 people helping and going down tomorrow to just me. Not the best of situations. Driving 4 hours, unloading the bike, getting ready, riding, getting out of gear, loading bike, and driving back 4 hours... lol, This was the norm for my first 3 seasons of racing, but I was just going by the verbal commitment from my guys here in Atlanta.

I have not been on a bike since Ca. a month ago. Need some seat time before Homestead's CCS races next weekend. I will be racing 2 races This upcoming Sunday as some off season races to get ready for Daytona's season opener March 2-4th.


Okay, turning in now. Night!

N8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home