Saturday, January 27, 2007

Good morning all who read this blog! Raining here in New Orleans and just had a minute. Busy day planned by BMW for me and I have only a bit on here. It's amazing waking up thinking "hey, I race motorcycles for a living..." lol, pretty surreal when you get down to it. Rewarding after the road traveled before and after I started riding motorcycle at the age of 20. When I started racing at 24 as an amateur, in 2002, never did I think that single weekend in 2002 would be my last weekend as an amateur. Fast forward to 2005, when no one had the beleif in the BMW R1100S outside of the Boxer Cup that was finished in 2004, the lonely machine was left to collect dust by all the competitors, but one! ;)

As you have heard me say many times, you cannot judge a book by it's cover. This motivates me to go faster on the bMW and to add the credibility the machines deserve. So for 2005 and 2006, credibility was earned on a very bumpy road. While others were sitting at home, on the couch, and off of the track, the BMW riding community and I were out to let everyone know we have a platform that we can build off of. Then came the R1200S. Through two consecutive championships and carrying the # 1 plate, others that wanted something to come to them, are now magically on board enjoying OUR fruits we had to earn over the past 2 hard seasons. Good for them, they should enjoy and put in the same dedication needed to go further.

I am not a beleiver in "I and Me", but "we and us!" Once that is acheived validity will come forth in positive agendas!

Ok, off to the gym, then...?!

N8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home