Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving eh?! I know many of you have already traveled to and from your families today. I wish for everyone to stay safe and that we all remember what we are thankful for?!
I am in Atlanta now for a bit just getting ready for my season in 2007. Training, practicing (4 tracks within 3 hours), and traveling to IMS shows. There will be a bit to get sorted before the east coast IMS shows start. I will say I miss the Philly area already, but knowing that there are great people all over the country that I now have a chance to hangout with on and off the track... 2007 will be great!

So last Saturday I flew up to Vanson Leathers for the day, I am proud to say that I have the oportunity to keep racing in their suits that are the safest racing suits out, period. Vanson wearing BMW riders can attest to that too. Mike, Kevin, and I went to eat at this Portugese place that was just stellar and from Philly to Mass. and now GA, I am feeling it! lol

While on my way to GA. I had an awesome experience stopping in Morton's BMW in VA.
Jeff, Steve, and Stuart (Mortons BMW service manager and 1983 BOTT Daytona race winner on a BMW motorcycle!) had a great time discussing the future of our bikes and just really showed optimism I have not seen many places. I look forward to seeing Morton's BMW and their crew this season when logistically and geographically I am in their area. There are many great BMW dealers that have been ultra supportive and during the course of 2007 I look forward to helping them out and vice versa.

Oh yeah, never have I ever had better BBQ so far than a little 50's place called Allman's near Mortons BMW!!! Mmmmmm mmmmm!

Hey everyone, ride smart and say hello when you can and I look forward to seeing youse at the IMS shows!

N8!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Anderson said...

Believe me, it was our pleasure to host Nate! This was my first time meeting him, and everyone at our store is excited to do what we can to make his racing season even more successful!

And any time you're in town, Nate, the Allman's BBQ is on me :-)

Steve Anderson
Sales & Marketing Manager
Morton's BMW Motorcycles
Fredericksburg, Virginia

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home