Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Its starting to get chilly here in Ardmore, PA. Its no Daytona! After many emails I have received I was hoping to hear from youse on your interest in riding together at a trackday or rally?! I will be leaving this week sometime for Atlanta to pick up one of my racebikes and then heading to VIR to practice with teampromotion.com
Then Dec.2 in north Fla. at Jennings Grand Prix track in Jennings, Fla., Dec. 16th at Roebling Road Raceway in Savannah, GA., and from there I dont know just yet. I do know tha I will finallyhave a chane to hangout with my West Coast friens and BMW riders as I will be at the Long Beach IMS show Dec. 10th through 13th.! I cant wait!

My affiliation with Main Line BMW has ended and I cannot thank them enough for their support and loyalty as it was mutual. I hope to be able to still send them customers and have the ability to help them with their #'s across the board. What hasbeen achieved through Main Line BMW would be hard to duplicate elsewhere. Now I am on a mission to help all dealers and give even more credibility to BWM motorcycles in the performance market.

Congrats is on order to the new owners of BMW Motorcycles of Las Vegas, they are in a "hot" spot and I wish the best in 2007! Of course San Jose BMW is right on par with their reputation of winning and to be able to share that with them is a whole nother level of success!
Morton's BMW in Va. and I will be together at their open house in Feb. and to share inthe fun and success is one of my very very valued and loyal sponsors, Vanson Leathers (vansonleather.com). Im really looking forward to that event!

Ok, here we go, need to train a little today and spend sometime with my new puppy!

N8!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elsie said...

Nate, Congratulations on your new adventures! You'll be a very busy man in the next few months. I know that BMW Bikers of Metropolitan Washington would like to discuss a track day with you in 2007. Of course, we'll support you at Morton's BMW in February! Keep up the winning spirit! Enjoy the pup; how's Tyler?

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home