Monday, October 30, 2006

Hello everyone. This blog has been very neglected by me and I apreciate the emails. I have hinted before about me trying to understand a blog's significance. I mean I really dig it because no matter what part of the country or world, I can keep in touch. There is also a part of the blogging that demands tact. I know of a few that are in Iraq and reporting THE story and not stories that are agenda oriented is real. There are times when i want to explain why I am not punctual, but regardless, the time is being well spent to bring all of you more performance on and off the rtack for next season!

To say I love what I am doing is an understatement. I now know what it is like now to be acknowledged for a natural ability. Also having the chance to share this fun career with others and seeing their reactions and excitement is the really true sense of me doing this. There are many people that can say "I could make much more doing other jobs..." but the fact of the matter is we are passionate and our cups are full doing what we do! Another really cool aspect of this amazing season BMW motorcycles and I had, is being able to meet and ride in front of other BMW motorcycle owners not just on the east coast.
When disaster struck on the last lap of the Natl. Thunderbike race in Heartland Park Raceway Topeka, KS, there were many BMW motorcycle owners there to help without ZERO agenda. These Kansas and Missouri BMW riders took the time to come support our effort and help prove BMW motorcycles have the credibility to be preformance bikes. Not only did they watch the races, but offered a place to stay and meet their families. afterwards.

Sometimes there is just so much going on personally and business wise that I dont make the time to be on here as much as I should. One thing is for sure though, I have a place to come to and keep in touch with those that beleive in my future and BMW motorcycles.

This week coming up is going to have some serious decisions to face. NO dont worry, the oportunity given by another motorcycle manufacturer will never take me away from these great BMW motorcycles and the even greater BMW motorcycle riding community!

It looks good I will be at the east coast IMS shows. Tell your local riding group and friends so we can all start the 2007 season aas strong as the Championship winning 2006 season!

N8!

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Hey Champ! Congrats on your Natl Champs again

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home