Thursday, September 14, 2006

Soggy day here in the Philly area. Not to crazy about the fact that the roof vent door on the race trailer was left open and the wind ripped it off, so now its kinda wet inside the trailer. Once I get down south I hope to have enough time to get a new vent cover on. After my entry here I need to make a to do list for tomorrow as I have found out that there are some parts needed to get ready for the Race of Champions at Daytona. Major thing is 2 R1200RT final drives just to be in the ball park for gearing, they are on back order. We have some time, not much.

Really glad to hear that my buddy Tyler is home now from the hospital and we apreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers. He is a trooper! The one day I have coming up to test is at Barber Motorsports Park this Sunday and try and see how some geometry changes height wise will effect clearances. From there its just putting in consistant times and really working on consistancy regardless tire wear. Daytona will be a great time in October and awesome opportunity to race at night. Before then I still need to focus on VIR the following weekend. It is the final round of the CCS Mid Atlantic and Southeast Overall Championship. I love that track!

With as much success as all of us have been able to show this past 2 season's on the BMW motorcycles, I want to share these final to rounds of 2006 with as many as possible to keep the nergy alive over the off season. I plan on making a West coast visit and hopefully the weather is not to bad and it would be great to do some riding with some folks out there and get in some seat time at the tracks out there too!

Enough rambling, now that I have re read it, lol just a bit tired.

- N8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home