Friday, September 08, 2006

West Virgina... uh yeah, well not exactly Jersey... lol I cant even begin to tell you the day I had. I get to the track early to get in some seat time and loosen up. 3 total laps inot the day the session ends (got out there late, by myself all day). Besides the track looking and feeling like I am racing in Baghdad (day before the cIA was doing its anti terrorism driving course on the track). Mud everywhere dried up, on the line, in the apexes... Regardless there was an announcement made over the loudspeaker about oil on the track. i didnt think much of it cause the last peoepl to touch my bike was BMW Atlanta, so I thought. Back at the shop I do remember asking for at least an oil change on the "A" bike... As it turns out it was my bike that was leaving oil, again... Oil filter loose and my right boot covered in oil glistening in the sun due to the right valve cover gasket not on properly.

After those 3 laps I just loaded the bike up and took it to get repaired. I got back to the track and set out to set up my pit area. Thanks to a great friend, Erick Schnorbusch, that is at pretty much every weekend I am, unloading the trailer and awning was not to bad. Until i split my finger nail getting it caught in the lever for the generator, trying to get it out, unbearable pain for a bit, lol Then foot slipping off stock rubber foot peg that was wet trying to show another raceer who was asking questions about body position on the bike, which I slammed my shin into the cylinder head and the tri prong oil fill cap put a whole down to the bone, crazy amounts of blood. Ok well, either way, I didnt eat all day except for waht i had for breakfast and that has alot to do with the loopy brainfarts I was having and banging myself up. Had a good dinner and tomorrow is a new day and I will get back to racing and not piddling!

Special thanks to Erick, mark, and Wayne for helping unload the trailer!

N8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home