Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday and I will be leaving for the 2nd to last round of the CCS Mid Atlantic regional Pro series. I look forward to this weekend due to the fact that BMWBMW.org has made this weekend their annual picnic at the race track Sunday the 10th. With many BMw riders there, it will be even more gratifying to stay up front.

I spent the other evening at the shooting range and finally brought back that focus I feel I have been missing with all the un needed drama this season has brought me off the track in regards to my team. Since Barber ASRA weekend, I have found that my results that weekend were the same as other weekends, running up front, but my "cup" was full! I felt complete having a team around me and a mechanic that shares the exact same agenda, winning!

From Mandy at the BMW MOA and Ray Zimmerman of the MOA to the MOA members, to all the BMW riders, we have amomentum I knew would be here through all of your support. After this weekend is the final round of the CCS Mid Atlantic/Southeast 2006 Regional Pro series. Nothing feels better than to give our community another # 1 plate consecutively. Also an oportunity i know BMW riders have mentioned to prove during the off season to all the nay sayers they have run into, not a one season wonder! lol

From here there Daytona ROC (Race Of Champions) This is where the countries top 10 regional racers come together for National championship honors. To be # 1 in the country in that class. Last ROC I finshed runner up in 3 national classes... not this year.

There is also an extra twist to the season at this final race weekend. The details are not finalized, but I am beyond proud to to be associated with this endeavor...

Im looking forward to seing those who can make it and riding hard for those who could not make this weekend!

N8! Kern

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home