Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm back at the Woodstock Coffee house here in Woodstock, Georgia. Let me just tell youse guys something. I just went mountain biking with the service manager of BMW Atlanta motorcycles... HE KICKED MY BUTT up and down these hills and single tracks! It was great time, he said it was actuall a good time (27 min.). We did the 4 miles of gnarly off road riding. We stopped once and drank a bit of water then on for some more border line hand breaking on tree's riding!

I also just wanted to say "Talladega Nights" with Will Farrell is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen! You have to go see it for a good laugh. You dont even have to be in the mood for a movie as funny as this one.

I cant wait to see my race bkes finished at BMW of Atlanta this week. It will be a relief going into this big race weekend at Barber Motorsports Complex.

The BMW Motorcycle Owners Club of AL. and GA. I know will be a very inspiring addition to this weekends schedule! I wish i could make it to the BBQ joint they frequent on Thurday evenings, but I found out the track opens on Thursday at 7 p.m., and we have a lot of setup to do.

Till the next time,

N8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home