Monday, July 17, 2006

Scorching Monday! Had everything all set up to go practice today and test the shorter R1200GS final drive for the upcoming races at Shennadoah Circuit and barber Motorsports complex, but the team truck was blocked in by new cars at the dealer and could not get a hold of anyone... go figure. So I took a K1200S on long ride and decided to relax and not beat myself up over things I cannot control! I am sitting here in a little coffee shop in Manayunk, PA and the music is driving me crazy! (How can I think of getting into Turn 1 hot with Barry White playing, loudly!)

I have been reflecting on the great BMW motorcycle owners I have met during this season. Jon Archer of Milwaukee BMW motorcycle owner club, Bill Mundis in Kansas City and his friends David and gang! I cant thank all of them enough for their support and spending a day at the races with me. I will say many of them have been very good at adding perspective when drama hits and it is very refreshing! I miss Bean.

I keep thinking of all the good times that could be had at the MOA rally, but i need to stay the course and stay on top of the Championship I am leading in the CCS Mid Atlantic and Southeast overall. Im currently running 3rd in the National ASRA Thunderbike championship, but at least we proved we could win at the national level and lead the championship while we did! Im looking for a podium at Barber! IM GOING TO THE FRONT!!!

Man its like 100 today with an index of 108, yes Im crying a bit, but I got my mt.bike ride in when it was only 85! have a good one and dont do anything I wouldnt do! lol

N8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home