Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Good to be back at the shop and see the business that has been done since I was gone racing! It is also nice to know it is very superficial damage to our new R12S. I look forward to seeing everyone at Main Line BMW's next race this weekend at Summit Point Raceway. I am a bit sad to see my race mechanic go. He has interests in CA and wherever he goes he will be an asset. His knowledge of BMW motorcycles is awesome and has been able to do alot with the time available.

For not being a large dealership, Main Line BMW has proven it's dedication to the riding community and has allowed the conquest to change the mind of many in the motorcycling world.
I look forward to meeting as many of our BMW motorcycle owner's over the last half of the season and a west coast trip would be great too!


Now on to find out about parts availability for the new S. Also, with the 3 weekends on the new R12S I will be going with the GS final drive in the R12S for the National Thunderbike race at Barber Motorsports Park in August. The RT final drive will help at Daytona for sure.

Ride smart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home