Friday, August 04, 2006

It sure is a hot one today in GA.! I left my grandparents this morning and it's not the best of feeling (I miss them)... I hope to see them again soon and I will try and get there before Daytona in (Oct.).
I will be leaving for Munich in on Oct. 1st and I cant wait! The Conquest of proving our new S bikes performance has been greatly aided by BMW AG's beleif and support. Now I just need to get my head on straight and think about the remainder of my season. Barber in particular!

Im trying to get some of my aggresiveness back on track. ride smart is always the firs motif, but I have never been a pushover out there, not built that way. There has been some great news on springs for the front, it look slike they are being made, but may not be in time for Barber. Like I have stated before, Barber does not agree at all with weak spring rates.

Th primary focus right now before I can get my rce face on is knowing the bikes are ready. I have all the faith in the world in Bob (tech) at BMW of Atlanta. Also looking forward to the exhaust systems remus and Laser are developing. Remus I have see already just not run yet, Laser we will see?! Either way it is a great amount of interest now I need to fill in the blanks at Barber!

I will be leaving this little coffee shop soon and meeting up with a family here in Ga. i have not seen in years. Each summer I went to visit my Grandparents in Fla. (3 times) this great family from Ga. would always be there. Amazing how much time has gone by, I was like 13 or so when I first met up with the Oglesby's, lol!

have a good one!

N8!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elsie said...

Glad to hear Mandy's covering your racing at Barber. I spoke with Vince Winkel at the MOA rally and he said they were fighting to see who would be there!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home