Thursday, August 03, 2006

Great morning here in Fla. visiting my grandparents. It is really setting in that there has been no good excuse for not seeing them the past 5 years... Have been putting on more and more miles each morning on the mt.bike and just feeling great about the upcoming National race at Barber next week. ALL my parts have been overnighted from Germany thanks to the punctuality and beleif in our program and machines performance!

Im really excited to hear about the great report of Tyler Sinnwell's surgery in DE from his Dr's.
Tyler, who has Cerebral Palsy, and I had a great opportunity to spend time with each other in 2002. At the time I was just starting racing and going to school at night. During the day I worked (if you can call it that, it was more fun than anything) as one on one with Tyler all day at school. At the time he was an 8th grader and for to meet up in the morning and do what I could for him in class and take notes and just get through the day and have fun too!

With racing and the direction I have been very fortuntae to go in with this career, I have lost touch a bit with the Sinnwell family, until I was recently invited to Tyler's graduation party form HS. I was very excited to see how much he has grown and that he is still the fun loving young man he always was. Tyler does not look at his life as disability or inability, he has the cando anything attitude that is very motivating! His aspirations are to become a sports commentator.
After Barber is over I will heading over Ty, stay focused buddy and dont get to frusterated your not 100% right away after surgery!

Some more good news, GMD Computrack of Atlanta has been able to get custom springs cut for our R1200S! Barber is ultra hard on front tires even with a decent set up in the front end, but a stock spring rate at that track would definatly keep us from that top of the podium, just being a realist! lol So I am pretty excited and just need to really get that front end set up ASAP!

My competition knows Im coming! BMW of Atlanta are going to giv eme some great bikes and tech support. Main Line BMW has never lost sight of the conquest and the return has been great in our Philly area! To the BMW Motorcycle Owners Club of GA. and AL. that can make the races next week, I hope to change the minds of the other spectators with you as to "you cant judge a bike by its valve cover!"

Take care,

N8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home