Wednesday, July 19, 2006

All I can think about is what it is going to take to win. These next two race weekends are on the toughest of tracks for the BMW. Tight and techincal with many direction changes. All I can hope for is Ohlins to get a move on with a couple differ options in front spring rates. The stock spring was maxed out before it even hit the track.

Barber Motorsports Complex is a very hard place on front tire, with a set-up front shock, but with a stock front, it is double the tire wear. I need the front to go the distance for the National ASRA Thunderbike race. I will also be competing in the Unlimited SUperbike and Supersport race on the R1200S, due to not having a motor in time for the K1200R. I was really looking forward to running the K1200R and utilizing it's 100 + lbs. of torque off the corners!

From what I have heard, I am really looking forward to the number of BMW Motorcycle owners coming to Shennadoah Circuit (Summit Point) and Barber Motorsports Complex.
It is always a confidence booster, but refreshing to hangout and go eat afterwards!

All I can think of is putting our BMW R1200S out front, consumes me.

N8!

1 Comments:

Blogger nate_kern said...

Thank you big mac, this is going to be a fun eekend. Also a testing weekend. Just gonna plain have fun and run with the 600's and 750's on the R bike!

enjoy your weekend!

N8!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home