Monday, August 07, 2006

Another day in Georgia and its still hot, lol. What was I thinking - it's not going to get any cooler anytime soon. I have to keep up on my fluids and get as much in me before this race weekend coming up at Barber. With the points situation in the regional pro series CCS, I have a decent handle on the championship so far, but I never get comfortable. With the opportunity of double the points this weekend at Barber for CCS, it's called a Twin Sprint weekend. Double the schedule, a chance to race the same classes twice. So 12 CCS race and qualifying/national ASRA race.

It looks good that my R1200S's will be ready and they will be the workhorses. The R1150S Thunderbike will be relaxing in its glory in the shade. The BMW R1100S (now 1150) has been the bike that has brought me the best exposure in my career. The new R1200S is just awesome. With better set up I look forward to racing in the 600 class more. I will be getting in touch with GMD computrack here in Atlanta soon and now that I was finally let in on how SJBMW has achieved the front spring rate they have wothout having custom springs made... I can hopefully get going in a better direction.

I hope to see this goal of mine to expose the true potential of BMW motorcycles even more and not be hindered by an seemingly West Coast vs. East Coast thing. There is no rivalry and information regarding better results through testing/development on the R1200S should be shared for the common cause! lol

On a great note, my buddy Tyler at the Ronald McDonald House (children's hospital) is doing a lot better and his breathing tube has been removed. He is breathing on his own and should be out if ICU tomorrow! WOOHOO, buddy! Just remember to not be stubbourn and listen to your doctors! OK - I know what you would say... "take your own advice pal!"

N8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home