Sunday, November 12, 2006

Just wiating patiently for the AM to get here and get back out on the track. It seems like forever since Daytona. Looks good for decent weather. Tire warmers would have been a big help this time out for safety reasons. Team Pro Motion is running the day and seat time is valuable. TPM has always given the bast seat time around. Talk about seat time, driving down to Atlanta to get my bike and then back up here was some good "seat time". I have the proper final drive for VIR and this facility at VIR is always just a welcoming track! It is a riders track!

I sat around the hotel today watching a car club from N. Jersey run around.... Needed some action, so the go kart track here is awesome, not your run of the mill down the shore kart's.
That was a good time and then the off road rally course where the rain made it even more inviting had me see if an H3 could get within a top 5 laptime of rally cars purpose built for it.... LOL, it did well within and would have been good enough for 3rd in their last race, aw man!
Then I found this hill to see how much air could be reached in it.... :)


After some great pulled pork from a lil' hometown BBQ joint with friends I have not seen all season, now some correspondance with an even greater group of supporters and friends.

I need to turn some times tomorrow to burn off Aunt Millies "Cheeseburger pizza", trust me, delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home