Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The 2006 race season has come to a close with the exception of a few track days and IMS shows....and then winter will be upon us. It's a long season in the northeast for any avid motorcyclist, but fortunately I have plenty to keep me busy. This past weekend, I traveled to BMW Atlanta and on to VIR for some track time. All those long hours in the car has allowed me time to reflect on some recent events. As the season closed I found myself in transition and was not sure how everything was going to play out in the future. It was a difficult time and things are looking up. I have been fortunate enough to have great support from BMWNA, and the BMW community. I have had the pleasure of meeting people who are friendly, supportive, compassionate and have a genuine interest in what I do. It's a great opportunity to share my passion of racing on an incredible machine and I am truly honored to be a part of such a great circle. I appreciate all the confidence you have in me and it's difficult to put it into words. I can only hope that you all know how sincerely thankful I am. I now look forward to 2007 !

Nate Kern

p.s. Thank you for the emails regarding the little tip over late in the day at VIR. No it was not anything with the bike or track, just me pushing and not concentrating on my shifts. Im not out there to cruise around... Picked the bike back up and rode it back to the pits. BMW Motorcyles of Alanta do great work on my bikes, so no worries. I wish they were closer, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home