Thursday, January 18, 2007

Crazy amounts of traveling lately, but it has been a really cool experience! As I last left it, I did get my rear Ohlins shock back. TSA threw Delta under the bus, then I went to Delta with an astronomical invoice, and the shock re apeared magically! I will say there was 2 VERy helpful employees of Delta Airlines though, they were great!

I flew into DC last Thursday for the IMS (Intl. Motorcycle Show) and by far was the best response of mc riders largely due to my racing in the Mid Atlantic area. WIth 400 or so posters signed and just an awesome opportunity to be the guest speaker for BMWBMW.org club... just a great weekend! Really this past weekend reinforced why I do this and why the BMW has so much more to it than others know! To meet other R1200S owners/riders was also a cool bonus, like June, a new R1200S owner.

From DC I drove up to the Philly area to spend time with Reed Motosport management. With a few days in Doylestown, I then drove up to Hacketttown, NJ to visit with the Castiglia's. Their son had asken me months before to come in for his 3rd grade show and tell. To spend time with Nate Castiglia's 3rd grade class and do a helmet safety/ pro-arts/sports talk was really gratifying! From there we went and ate lunch at thes little tables and chairs, lol. Again, just awesome!

Now I am sitting and mapping out my season from Morton BMW's open house (2/17) to November WERA race at Las Vegas Motorspeedway for BMW of Las Vegas!

This 2007 season for sure will be another front running season! With so many supporters like BMWBMW club, BMW Motorcyle Owners of Alabama, MOA, to name a few, we have already won!

Cheers,

N8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home