Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I have been in San Mateo for a day now and it is a really cool place like Long Beach. There is so much elevation change here with the hills and all. I took the rental car on these wild twisty roads down to this state forest off of Skyline blvd. and there were some decent size redwood trees!

Last weekend in Long Beach brought out some great BMW riders and motorcyclist in general. This makes me want to get out west here and do some racing and trackdays. I am going to visit some BMW mc dealers tomorrow and I am really looking forward to seeing San Jose BMW. BMW of Santa ruz is not to far from what I hear either.

BMW MC of Long Beach had some great representatives at the LB show. There was also geat crew from BMW MC of Ventura representing too! MP works there and is one of the top techs in the country.

N8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home