Sunday, February 25, 2007

What can I say, 5 more days until I get on track to start my 2007 season (at Daytona Intl. Speedway). Today will be the last day of the IMS show here in Atlanta and there is a really great fan base down here of loyal BMW mc owners! There is alot on my mind but I do not have alot to say. Just quiet focus and running laps in my mind of what needs to accomplished to run up front next week.

My bikes have never been better thanks to BMW Motorcycles of Atlant's service dept! Zach, as I have mentioned many times before, is and will always define what awesome/amazing skill he has as a tech/mechanic! I may not race the K1200R Power cup bike to concentrate on the R1200S. We will see. I will shake down the K1200R on thursday in practice. Qualifying for the National ASRA Pro Series Thunderbike race will be fun and the race will be crazy competitive! I cannnot wait! We are still proving you cannot judge a book by it's cover, as there are still some disbeleivers, lol.

We have a great race trailer and truck for this season. Awesome crew. Behind every great rider is agreat sponsor naturally. BMW Motorcycles are for sure on their way to an awsome performance line coming in the next few years! I am stoked to be a part of it and running up front to add the credibility to the brand!

Cheers,

N8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home