Monday, April 23, 2007

Hey gang, it has been a pisser of a trip back, but Im not home yet. Missed my flight, no need for details, just missed the damn thing.... So i had to satnd in line as we all do and once I figured out the screwy system in the airport in France, while standing in line for the security check, a whole bunch of French Army and ploice with machine guns came in shouting and you talk about making a situation worse.... "Yadda Yadda croissant..!" basically people were freaking out and I dont have a a clue. I stopped this couple next to me and thankfully they spoke good engish "Zay say zare is a bag left unattended and with no name on it in the middle of the floor..." I asked which direction it was, naturally. We all then had to shuffle past this black Adidas bag that was stuffed to the gills with whatever just sitting tehre. I will say I really didnt care until I had to walk about 5 feet from it. The Amry and Police wouldnt go near it, but mae everyone else go past it.

Finally on the later flight just to find out that i had to get a cab from JFK in NY to Laguardia and my flight to Atlanta leaves tomorrow morning at 6am... SO $500 later and a internet cable that I have to hold into the laptop cause the click tab thingee that holds it in is missing, lol
Hey I got to rip the new modiffied R1200S! It was awesome, the team was awesome, you guys are awesome.

I cannot wait to get to VIR and run up front!

Cheers,

N8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home