Saturday, April 21, 2007

ok so I didnt nap, I was strolling back to the RV and there was this huge pot of met ravioli's in the hospitality tent. I only had a few...Kick ass pit stop just happened, it is very cool of my teammates here to be very cool to me, feeling my pain, and they just told the boss "his times is good for race pace..."lol, only 3 riders! hey maybe I can get the kitchen guy to help my cause, JUST KIDDING, no sabotaging anyone latte! lolOk well I made up some tear off's for Markus's helmet as he was out of them, I had 4 left. They fit an Arai, so thats good. Running out of things to say, sorry.

nate

1 Comments:

Blogger Josée said...

Hey Nate,
Even though you are not riding much, I'm sure it is still a great experience and I would love to be there to see what it is like. The first rider's test is this weekend for the Canadian's season. I'm going to ride tomorrow and the weather is awesome (unusual for April!). I'm pretty excited to be riding again after pretty much a year off.
I can't wait to get your feedback about the 24hrs. Maybe the Moto-ST series will have one in the future???
Don't worry about eating chocolate, it will keep you awake! Hope the rest of the race goes well. (I don't think we get in on SPEEDTV).
I hope you get some rest before VIR.
Good night and keep on writing. I'll check again tomorrow night.
Josee

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home