Sunday, April 22, 2007

SHAKE n BAKE, lol Yeah I just went there. Kind of a morning person, lol. So the update, everything is going very smooth except...... the gearbox mrkus tells me is just a little tough into 4,5,6th he feels the clutch is the suspect nothing else.I personally love the gearbox, it is the (as I posted before) the smoothest ever in a BMW. I was told they have changed the gearbox 3 times in the last 3 months and it keeps getting better and better.

I woke up to the WW2 figher buzzz down the front straight and just layed there happy as all get out that everything has stayed the same, very consistant. Attrition is takin its toll, but still a ton of traffic out there as BMW knows we can have alot of endurance, we throw these things around all the time. The new bike is just so much easier to ride hard and (just went by again, beautiul noise) just gets light in the front like a race bike should do on the gas, coming out of corners. 130 hp is what is being claimed. There is more though that can be had I am told. It just revs very quick and as i said engine braking had to be tuned back into thebike as we ALL described the same thing in personal meeting 1 on 1 with the boss.

Nothing has been more gratifying though to be accepeted for my 1:47.3 ap time by my teammates as they brought up that I only had 33 laps total on the bike for the week. They havetested the bike 2 times before for 2 days at a time straight. Im very content other than not being able to race. Markus was funny, he said "Me old man, you, you need to be out dare." Hey there will be more as I am told. Ok going to the pit wall to listen to the bike with the data guy real quick.

Sorry for all the typos, just not looking and typing in a hurry.

N8!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elsie said...

Keep up the posts. We're all waiting to hear the outcome! This is such a great experience for you and what tales you'll have for us at VIR next weekend.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home