Wednesday, April 25, 2007

UGHHHHHHH! in the previous post I was here at VIR trying to relax from all the traveling and get ready for this weekend. Some NASCAR guys are here testing (some Harvick and Newman guys) and my room is above the pit gargae on the front straight.... These cars are so stupid loud! I guess thats apealing to the low functioning masses that dig it?!

Trying to be positive, i can think of 2 nice things to say about this situation 1) At least they are on a roadcourse and not just turning left 2) I always say hen I see those Pep Boys special honda Civics with the little tin can mufflers and non sponsored stickers all over their car "if only noise were horsepower!" Well, in this case it is. These damn things are screamming.

TTYouseL,

N8!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elsie said...

Great that the VIR people look out for you...I guess! Hope the press meeting went well. A steak house. How nice of them :-) There will be lots of MotoST fans out there for Sunday's race. We look forward to meeting Brian and the rest of the crew from San Jose BMW.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home