Thursday, May 10, 2007

thank you BMW riding family. its ahrd to type with head and hand jus in alot of pain. but hey I learned a lesson still to be articulated.
peicing together and closure is here for me through highly respected officials and the cornerworkers stopped by my hopital room.
what has been posted elsewhere and numerous same accounts. i just know it was a 4 hour, not my bike, nothing but cruise time (40th to 15th in 2 laps). I was already up right and driving off the corner way out of six. on the meat of the tire and the bike went violent. I was just along for the ride the harder the bras slapped lock to lock. i woke up on the shoulder of the highway being put inot an ambulance that did nt break down. i was out for 28 minuutes.
about 4 oz. filet missing from my right knee/leg where aparently pinned underneath, broken rib off of the left of my spine about 3 inches out, concussion, 3 hematomawhatever's, and a screw in my right scaphoid.

just draining the bottle hanging from y leg 2 times a day via the neverending help from owners of BMW of Atlanta. Lynda has been more of a mom to me in 6 months than my own my whole life. thank you bobby for your dupport and everyone of you that is just as genuine as they come for the passion of our bikes nd sprt. PLEASE recognize and surround yourself/patronize dealers as Atlanta, Morton's, San Jose, Las Vegas, Milwaukee, Gina's BMW, dealers that are successful and will continue to be becasue they are like youse. passionate and family. Through www.bmwxplor.com I ask you to say hello and share your thoughts of your bike, your club(s), your trips, and just why motorcycling is the choice that defines us!
I will be back for June 9/10 shakedown run at Roebling Road, but really VIR June 23/24th is OUR homecomng

ALABAMA BMW riders are the reason im home safe and when at the hospital stayed sane with daily visiits thank you connie, vance, marie, ron, my grandparents, and for all the flowers (VIR THANK YOU). man I cannot stop typing and the tears are distortng the screen . BMWBMW, Hampton Road BMW club, EMO, AL. and GA. Owners clubs, MOA.... just makes me want to come back more than ever.

gonna yak, chheers


N*!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home