Sunday, May 13, 2007

Well hey there! Before I head out to grab a bite to eat with some friend's that are gracious enough to pick me up, lol, I wanted to say hello to all of youse.

I am really excited that I can move way more than expected so far. I day dream a bit, come back to reality, realize I WILL be racing again soon and not listen to the crap phone call I got last night! Yeah through pain people tend to get a differ aproach to life and things, but we are all different. What may cause another to regress makes another motivated.

Not once have I given into this bullshit undercurrent of who is better, why do some have more people support than others, articualtion into a strategy for better success ignored, so what, LOL!
Ths is still such a small part of our lives (being directly involved). Then I think of how many people should be involved, why sit back and not enjoy the extra benefits of being a BMW MC owner.

I cannot wait for Physical Therapy. This Thursday stitches come out (knee and wrist) and same day PT. Headaches are subsiding rapidly and have not and will not take any more of tht Percocet crap, more toruble than it's worth. Would love to eat more, but 2 differ days of breathing tubes stuffed down my throat, from surgeries, has left the passage way realy scraped up and almost everything burns, oh well, milkshakes rule! lol Thanks Chris for the ride to get the shake.

TTYouseL,

N8!



We feel strongly we have gotten to the very bottom of this freak, straight line (go figure?!), failure of something on the machine. Does not mean others are any less nor should be looked at harshly, it happened. I am healing very well. I have a bigger family I realize now than ever. Funny, went from just my Grandparents to the BMW family!

6 Comments:

Blogger Elsie said...

Hey Nate,
Thanks for the update. You will be better than 100% because you have the right mental attitude. You are the best, you'll heal quicker and be stronger than ever. BMWBMW people can't wait to see you again. Summit Point over Memorial Day? We don't care if you're racing or not, just be here! Best from us all.

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nate,

I just heard about your accident. The way thing sound you are doing well, keep up the healing. I have you in my prays.

Terry from MARRC

7:10 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

I wonder if you'll get the squeezy ball from PT person. End up like Steve McQueen just make sure you dump the side car before trying on the barbed wife fence! :P

3:00 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

wire! I meant wire not wife.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Nate - check your BMWBMW PM's!

6:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

N8 N8!
What's shakin' baby?!
I did same as you with tha new phone when you came back stateside; lost all my numbers~hit me up when you get the chance.
I need to find out how my "brutha" is doin'! Had a few guests asking about you; peeps at work asking me; I DON'T KNOW cuz I can't call!!! John Gardener is coming to town June 8th-10th for The Gold Cup event. NASCAR back tomorrow & Wednesday.HUGS & KISSES & MUCH LOVE!!!
Tam Tam

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home