Monday, February 04, 2008

Unbelievable!!!!! I received a call from the Marietta PD asking me to describe my equipment stolen.... and after I described it to a T, they replied "Come and get it!"

My helmets, boots, suit, and other items stolen out of our BMW race trailer was found in a stolen truck that broke down! I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I was and could not believe it till I could see it. Sure nuff, all was there!

Ok, a bit short on time, but I need to get to the gym. Look forward to seeing ALL of you at Daytona!

Kevin, looks like I will be in Topeka....

N8!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Hey Nate!

Happy to hear you got your stuff back! Always hate to hear when people get there stuff stolen!

I saw you are coming to HPT. Kind of sucks. There is a BMW rally in Branson, MO that I was planning to go to. But now I have to decide where I want to go. HPT, or Branson. I still have 2 months to decide... It will probably be a last minute decision, based on weather.

Well Nate. Take care!

Kevin :)

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home