Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Good morning everyone. Today we set out or Daytona Intl. Speedway, with Todd "The Peanut Farmer" Cutchins driving. This is the last round of the season and for sure a good one. With a revised Turn 3 "Intl. Horseshoe" as it is called, I look forward to getting there and learning it the best I can.

This past weekend I enjoyed Morton's BMW's open house in Fredericksburg, VA. It was a huge turnout and the weather was perfect! Afterwards we went clay pigeon shooting and watched some football. Just a great day all around. After Daytona is BMW Motorcycles of Atlanta's open house. They have a great customer base and this will be my first one finally since I have moved here. So now it is time to get my race face on. Besides a sprint race or two, we have the Natl. Pro Thunderbike race and the Sun Trust MotoST 8 Hours of Daytona on Saturday, inot the night.

OK, well here we go, closing down the laptop, and 7 hours of running laps in my head on our way
to Daytona. Thank you BMW motorcycle owners everywhere for your amazing and awesome support.

N8!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elsie said...

Hey Nate, Congratulations on a great season! And, you'll be the best in Daytona in all your races. Enjoy the MOTO-ST and I'll be checking the live timing on Sat. evening somewhere in Tennessee! Wish I could be there in person to cheer you on, but you'll have a lot of support...you go!

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home