Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Very relaxing and quiet at VIR www.virclub.com I wanted to come up a little early and just have some time to reflect and get ready for the weekend. Also to figure out where the future may take me. When I think of how much has been accomplished through way more than just my hard work, but others support, the feeling is unbeleivable.

There is so much more to learn in this roadracing game. Wrapping up this season will bring 6 years of racing in my life. So many people have contributed in more ays than they know and I hope everyone can say they have stood on the podium with me You all have if you did not know it. At times before, during, and after races it hits me that this is real and it is happening.

This weekend is going to have some more great BMW riders coming from all over not just to enjoy the sights and sounds of the Boxer (K bike too this weekend!), but to also share in the fun f being a BMW motorcycle owner. The facility here is hands down the best inthe country. Why? Because of the VIR Lodge (hotel) on the infield, the suites above the garages, the Go Kart track that is second to none (new 9hp Karts!), and amazing scenery. The staff at the track aslo has the professionalism needed to be the best with great southern hospitality! Oooops, cannot forget about "Aunt Millies!" the best little secret in the South! Pizza and Ice Cream (what I call traction control! lol) that is out of this world.

Ok enough for now about just why this is my favorite place. Tomorrow I am going to visit Danville's Tank Museum. The largest collection of armor in the world I am told. Then check out the awesome Private Security forces training center here. Some awesome stuff goes down in the training, from driving to shooting.

Cheers,

N8!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elsie said...

Nate, have fun "sightseeing." Best of luck to you at VIR this weekend. I know you'll have a big turnout to cheer you on!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Petethepup said...

Nate, Mark Flynn here, from VIR Monday on the yellow R12S. Part number for the Brembo front brake master cylinder, please.

Thanks & thanks for the advice at VIR.

Mark

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home