Thursday, October 25, 2007

Daytona down. The season end is here. Just when the excitement of Daytona's 8 Hour race is slowly fizzling, I realize that the BMW community and others who share in this genuine interest.

From the beginning the 8 Hours of Daytona was going to be a slugfest. The whole rider lineup was strong. Team Roadracingworld.com's two entries and ours were just slugging it out, professionally. It was just pure fun. Strategy from the pits and the actual action on the track showed what an amazing series this can be, especially with te right announcer portraying the events!

In an even more close to home hit that I received, that has had me and # of people beyond puzzled, an unbeleivabley bizarre twist has happened. Behind the scenes. The few of us know. Sorry for the suspense. All I can say is the heartfelt sincere response I receieved has opened up my eyes and others. Growing has been the biggest challenge for myself and many others at times. Things are said, but what is heard then acted upon are what matters.

There are many that say with suuccess comes hatred and jealousy. I never knew what I was getting into with this sport. From bad decisions and way way bad miscommunications full circle many have been changed, inculding myself. I strive to be as serious about my offtrack professionalism as I do when I am ridng. Funny thing is the folks that make me a daily target on their radar's and say what they feel they know or heard.... they will never change.

Only people with direct contact with me, people that know my passion and what this has doen to change my life will understand. I cannot change anyone's mind who does not know me.
What we take is only what we earn.

I cannot thank BMW Motorcycles of Atlanta enough for their beleif in me and knowledge of how to "GET IT DONE!"

San Jose BMW, the biggest and best learning year of my life on and off the track. This past weekend proved to all of us that we have what it takes to get the BMW motorcycle to the front, not by ourselves, but as a team.

Morton's BMW has stepped up at every chance to share in the ability to run upfront and show that they stand behind their brand.


Nate

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Hey Nate,

Its been a good season, had a good time hanging out with you, and watching you race. Have a good time, and untill next season!

Kevin :)

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home