Saturday, May 26, 2007

Morning, I have been up for a few hours just feeling bad that I cannot come through for a very very supportive club, BMW MC Owner's of Alabama at a rather large rally in Huntsville, AL. This is a club who's president visited me each day in the hospital, members came through out the week, and even drove me home 2.5 hours from the hospital. Im dealing with an infected knee now, the amount of fluid and burning sensations/heat my knee is generating, myay delaythe start of physical therapy this week if it does not subside. It is at its worst when standing and or wallking around. Basically just overdoing it could delay me getting back to racing, I cannot afford that. Again, anther frusteration.....

June 23rd/24th is and will be what the Doc says my first race weekend back. I cannot wait. I hope to be 100% by July 6/7/8 in WI. for ASRA Thunderbike and MotoST. Hopefully I will hear from the west coast soon, have not since accident...

We will be running up front in no time though, just have to get back some lost muscle and motion, no worries though!

Sorry for not having much more to say just sitting, waiting, wishing, (Jack Johnson song).

Eveveryone, please have a safe and fun Memorial weekend! Ride smart!

Cheers,

Nate

2 Comments:

Blogger Elsie said...

Hey Nate, Best wishes for a speedy recovery and a PT that'll get you whipped into shape. Please don't rush things. I think all would agree that they'd rather you miss a few races, than start too early and have a relapse. Our prayers are with you!

4:11 AM  
Blogger laplander said...

hope this note will find you getting better and back to racing and having a good day godspeed

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home