Wednesday, May 30, 2007

1 o' clock today I start PT!!!!!! Woo friggin hoo! I cannot wait to get back on and get started again with my life. Not like this set back is not a part of life, it is. It has allowed me to slow down for a second or two and realize whats what and who's who!

HE has allowed me the chance to keep racing, I could not be happier. A bit more motion in my leg and with the return the Dr. said was possible, but "take it easy" at VIR in June!
The wrist though has to wait unitl next week for PT , just the R knee for now. There is alot of atrophy and the right leg needs to be basically rebuilt in the muscle dept. No worries.

What really has been on my mind since yesterday, still, is the amount of mail and supprot I have receievd from BMW riders everywhere. When I say everywhere I mean palces like Afghanistan. I don't know if this BMW rider stationed in Afghanistan would like his name on here, but if so afetr I check with him, I will. This BMW rider sent just an awesome letter and reassurance in what WE are doing. The race suit that I will be wearing from what our community felt they wanted to do for me, will feel great everytime I put it on!

Ok have to get ready for PT and I guess they dont want the stinky flip flops worn there. I wore them to the Dr.'s office and his eyes were tearing I think, they are pretty abd after I saw his face. lol

Cheers,

N8!

3 Comments:

Blogger indesignguy said...

Glad to hear that you are starting PT. You are truely blessed!

8:02 AM  
Blogger kristy said...

hey--
remember me from sunday....the phillies fan:) i finally got a chance to check out your page and i am so glad to see that you got to start your PT. work hard and i will see you at VIR!!!!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

N8! got a date even carrying an injury. What a guy!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home