Friday, June 01, 2007

Hi ya'll, I guess thats how they spell it donw here?! Maybe they don't even know how to spell YALL?! It's Friday and there is only so much PS3 that can be played while waiting for muscle and motion are trying to be regained in my wrist and knee. I was at the shop for a bit and it was great to see the bikes ready to go.

Sitting on the bikes is not a problem now. Full range of motion, just trying to transfer weight on the pegs is still to painful. No worries though. I hope to be fit enough to help the our MotoST team win and to have fun in WI.

Tomorrow is a fun get togetehr with BMW MC of Atlanta, who has just an awesome dealership and has what anyone could ask for in a BMW MC dealership. They are just busy. Period. Not enough though to share the race bikes with our customers, public, and friends! Hooter's is sending chicks from their corporate store to.... I dunno hand out napkins for messy wing fingers?! Well they will be there and again just a great day to celebrate with our race team and customers.

Ok, I look forward to seeing youse at the shop!

N8!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home